Saturday, November 12, 2011

Week 2 In Review!!

Hey all!!


I'm 2 weeks in!!  I'm still loving no detangling, getting up and going, and not worrying about it!!  I should have done this a year ago.  I have some shrinkage, but not as much as I was expecting.  I have maybe 5 braids out of the bunch that have significant shrinkage.  The rest are just chilling I guess. 




Everything is going good besides the lack of shrinkage. I've got some frizz going on, but nothing that I can't handle.  The only problem I've had so far is one braid at the nape of my neck that doesn't want to act right!  It was loose in the middle but braided at the top and bottom so I don't know what the heck was happening.  After consulting the lovely people on Nappturality, I took it down and rebraided it.  So hopefully it will get with the program now!



I did learn one thing for dealing with this braid though... those lil spiral curls are the end are getting tough from the daily rinsing! When I took down that row at the beginning and re-sized it, all I needed was a comb to take the braid down.  Now 2 weeks later, I had to use some conditioner because it was not letting go! LOL 


That's all I have for now.  I probably won't post any more pics until I hit one month, but I'll be back just to tell you how it's going for week 3.

Keep it nappy!

*flips hair* Deuces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment