Saturday, November 19, 2011

Week 3 in Review!

Hello all!!

So today it's been 3 weeks since I got my braids.  I was all set to get on here and write a post about how nothing is new with my hair...except I have now realized something has been happening this week. :)

I've definitely got some shrinkage now.  It's no shorter than my wash and goes usually were, but it's shorter than it has been since braided.

Still got the frizz going on. It's not too bad.  I know it's going to get much worse, so I'm trying to take it in stride.

Another interesting development... my ends are starting to do something.  I'm not exactly sure what's going on, but the spirals are tightening up and feeling spongy.  Not sure where that's going, but it wasn't like that last week so I thought I'd mention it. :)

I'm going to hold off on a ton of pics this week because I'll be doing comparison pics for my 1 month anniversary and I don't expect it to have too much change between this week and the next.

I will leave you with a ponytail pic.  You might be able to see what I mean about my ends from it.
I kinda love this pic. Don't know why but I do.








 So that's all for now, talk to you soon.  Keep it nappy!

*flips hair* Deuces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment