Saturday, November 5, 2011

Week 1 Review

Hello all,

It's been a week since I got my braids. :)







I just finished my first shampoo.  I used Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle shampoo.  When I first did my big chop, I used to use their conditioner and it always worked nice, so I decided to give the shampoo a try. I think that bottle was $1.99.  





My curly ends

I've discovered that I love daily rinsing.  I started doing it on about Tuesday and once I saw that I didn't have unraveling problems, I went for it. Scalp feels great no problems.




  
Products: Spray bottle of water (several times a day), Spray of aloe vera gel & witch hazel for my scalp (when needed), dollar tree moisturizing spray (once a week).  I've now added a spray bottle of chamomile that I'll be using once a day. 





 That's it for now, I'll be back in a week with the next review.


*flips hair* Deuces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment