Sunday, March 18, 2012

Rock It Out!!

Hey Y'all!!


I'm going to show you how I've been wearing my hair.  I've been trying to change it up regularly.  When I had permed hair I used to style it all the time. I never got really skilled at doing it with loose natural hair, but I have been having so much fun styling my locs!!



I call this my ballerina bun.  I know some people call it a high bun, or a topknot, or some other variation, but it reminds me of a ballerina. *shrug*






 
I saw this video on Nappturality
and decided to try the technique.  Just the top with the bottom loose. 






I really liked how this came out!  Not to mention, I kept it in for 3 or 4 days and slept on it without wrapping it up. (Still used my satin pillowcase though)  This might be my favorite style I've tried so far.  I did it on a chunky braidout to give some curl to my locs.


I'm about to go style hunting on youtube, so I'll be back in a week or so with more!

Keep it nappy y'all.

*flips locks* Deuces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment