Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Routine

Hello all,


I got a message on my youtube channel a couple of weeks ago asking how often I wash my hair.  I realized I've never posted my routine on my blog.  Now is definitely the time to do that because I finally have one that works!  It took a couple of months of trial and error but it was worth it. It's pretty simple and it's all I shall be doing until my hair tells me it needs something else.

  • I wash or rinse when my scalp feels like it needs it.  I don't have to use a particular shampoo, I can use anything sulfate or non-sulfate.  My favorite is Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle... but I'll use whatever's at hand. I actually just washed tonight.  I sprayed my scalp with half water half acv, sprayed my hair, and let it sit for a few minutes. Then I shampooed with this:



  
  • I moisturize with Qhemet Biologics Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm. It's the consistency of honey.  I only use it right after a shampoo or a rinse on damp hair. 




  • I seal with Jamaican Black Castor Oil.  I love it!!  It makes my hair feel like little velvet ropes! :) I use this after the balm or on other days I spritz with plain water, then rub with JBCO. 





That's it y'all!!  3 steps and 3 products... that's all I do.  I stopped conditioning my hair when I realized that the Qhemet and JBCO combo makes my hair soft and moisturized without it.

I really want a steamer, but that's going to have to wait until my birthday in August.


What's your routine?
*flips locks* Deuces!!


No comments:

Post a Comment