Saturday, April 7, 2012

Haute Dreads!!

Okay, I know I keep telling y'all I love my hair... but seriously!! It's amazing!!


This is going to be a quick style post. This is how I'm wearing my hair today.  Yesterday, I was surfing youtube (as I'm sure you do too lol)  and I searched for "short to medium length dreadlocks."  This video came up:



I loved it and the video was only 8 minutes long so I though I could achieve it.

I ended up with this:


This was my first time pinning bangs, loved it!!


So this morning, I decided to get a little creative and turn this into an updo.    I came up with this:


Photo by my son Joaquin  :) He's 7. 




So that's how I'm wearing it today. I've got a headband on to dress up the front.  Hope you enjoyed, don't forget to hit the follow button!

Keep it nappy y'all!!


*flips locks*

Deuces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment