Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hello all,

I'm nearing my 2 month anniversary!!  Expect that update in about 2 weeks.

My hair is doing pretty good.  I'm getting more and more comfortable with it as days go by.

I'm just dropping in to show you all how I've been wearing my hair in these beginning stages.


Before                                                 After

 I pretty much live in braidouts. It took me a while to figure out a technique that would give me my preferred look until I realized that I should just cornrow them the same way I did my loose hair. Love how it looks and it's pretty much my day to day look.

  






I had an event at my office a couple of weeks ago and wanted to try out an updo.  This is what I came up with.  I liked it... but those bobby pins were killing my scalp! LOL













At night, I usually toss my hair up in a loose ponytail and put on a satin bonnet.  I'm trying to stay on top of keeping my hair covered to stop lint.










 
So that's it for now!  See you after Christmas! Enjoy your holidays everyone and be blessed.

*flips locks* Deuces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment