Saturday, September 3, 2011

Twist Out!!

I've never had a successful twist out, I've been trying for 2 years.  My cousin finally helped me realize it was because I've been using leave in as my styling product and I should have been adding some gel.  O.o  LOL  I use just a leave in for my braid outs and they always come out awesome, so I've assumed that the same thing would work for the twist outs.  When I think of all the hot mess I went through when I could have added one thing and been good... Smh.







  • Co-Washed
  • Garnis Sleek and Shine Leave in rubbed through
  • Aussie Hair Insurance sprayed all over.
  • 2 strands twists
  • Air dry
  • Rub with Proclaim Activator gel in morning to make damp
  • Air dry














I loved the defined curls! 








No comments:

Post a Comment